4. Use of the Services; Restrictions.
5. Prohibited Use. BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
use information provided by ZipInsight Group through the Services in making any loan-related decisions;
provide/post/authorize a link to any of the Services (including but not limited to an agent profile page) from a third-party website that is not a real estate-related website owned or operated by a real estate or lending professional or institution;
remove or modify any copyright or other intellectual property notices that appear in the Services;
use the Services for resale, service bureau, time-sharing or other similar purposes;
use the Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms ZipInsight Group, its service providers, suppliers, or any other user;
distribute or post spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or similar communications through the Services;
impersonate another person or misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity;
reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other Web site, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the Services, except as explicitly permitted by ZipInsight Group for a particular portion of the Services;
upload invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents to the Services;
interfere with, or compromise the system integrity or security of the Services, or otherwise bypass any measures ZipInsight Group may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services;
conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the Services) on the Services;
use any of ZipInsight Group's trademarks as part of your screen name or email address on the Services; or
attempt to, or permit or encourage any third party to, do any of the above.
B. Subscriptions. The Services may include features that allow for automatically recurring payments for periodic charges (“Subscription Service”). If you decide to activate a Subscription Service, you authorize ZipInsight Group to periodically charge, on a going-forward basis and until cancellation of either the recurring payments or your account, all accrued sums on or before the payment due date for the accrued sums. The subscription will continue unless and until you cancel your subscription, or we terminate it. You must cancel your subscription before it renews in order to avoid billing of the next periodic subscription fee to your account. We will bill the periodic subscription fee to the payment method you provide to us during registration (or to a different payment method if you change your payment information). ZipInsight Group may change the subscription fee for any subsequent subscription period but will provide you advance notice of any increase before it applies. You may cancel a Subscription Service by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, by contacting your business consultant, or through your settings page for the paid feature.
7. 3rd Party/Linked Services/Sent information.
B. Certain Third-Party Services.
(i) Financial Products. ZipInsight Group: (a) is not a Lender, loan originator, loan processor or underwriter; (b) does not aid or assist borrowers in obtaining loans, solicit borrowers or Lenders for loans, offer or negotiate terms of loans; (c) does not take mortgage applications, make loans or credit decisions or pre-approve borrowers for loans; (d) is not an agent of either any consumer or any Lender; (e) does not endorse, refer or recommend any Third-Party Provider that pays ZipInsight Group or the products of any Third-Party Provider that pays ZipInsight; (f) is not responsible for any errors or delays caused by consumers or any Third-Party Provider in the loan process; and (g) does not guarantee offer of, or acceptance into, any particular loan program or specific loan terms, conditions, or rates with any Third-Party Provider, or that any rates or terms will be the best available.
C. Additional Terms for Third Party Services. Certain aspects of the Services include third-party tools that are subject to additional third-party terms, including, but not limited to, the following:
10. Feedback. If you choose to provide input and suggestions regarding the Services, including related to any ZipInsight Group Materials (“Feedback”), then you hereby grant ZipInsight Group an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free right to use the Feedback in any manner and for any purpose, including the improve the Services or create other products and services.
11. DMCA; Claims of Copyright Infringement. ZipInsight Group respects the intellectual property rights of others, and asks that everyone using the Services do the same. Anyone who believes that their work has been reproduced on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify ZipInsight Group's copyright agent in accordance with Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), by providing the following information:
a. Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
b. Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located on the Services so that the copyright agent can locate it;
c. Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that the copyright agent may contact you about your complaint; and
d. A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf in this situation.
Notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent as follows:
By e-mail: email@example.com
If you give notice of copyright infringement by e-mail, we may begin investigating the alleged copyright infringement; however, we must receive your signed statement by mail or as an attachment to your e-mail before we are required to take any action.
20. Notice to California Residents. If you are a California resident, under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, you may contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite S-202, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 in order to resolve a complaint regarding the Service or to receive further information regarding use of the Service.
21. Contact Information and License Disclosures. The Services are offered by ZipInsight, Inc. and its affiliates, PO Box 1297, Bellevue, WA 98004. You may contact ZipInsight Group by sending correspondence to that address or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.